Don't Quit! The Holy Spirit is cheering you on!

 A very raw piece to share and some hard truths from the Lord.


There is pain in the crossing over. January washed in like a hurricane. My soul bleeds. I see very clearly. Every dream and vision goes one of two ways - I feel numb and shut down or instant travail. The doorway is so close and one toe is always over the threshold.

Daily I hear, almost on repeat, the Holy Spirit whispering, "Well done. Keep going. I've got your back. Don't quit."

I admit it makes all the difference. I learned a long time ago to hold my tongue. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to keep my face still, but in the last 2 years since lockdowns changed the face of the world, literally, I've found the place to pause and listen. If I try I can do it all day long, and I keep hearing the comforter cheer me on. I know the Lord is cheering you on too!

"Keep loving them. Don't give up. Don't quit. I've got you."

I dreamed of a silo. It reminded me of a giant bird feeder full of corn. It's white and the land is desolate - I know, in the dream it's a concentration camp. They locked believers away but we pray, minister healing and teach inside. The Holy Spirit lights the camp on fire! Our prison-keepers release us and those prisoners spread the word of God like a tidal wave. 



This is the fire and flood prophesied! For myself, I realize, I would suffer this for Heaven and to save lost souls. My check in my spirit is always for my children. Lord, how could I possible parent through that? It makes me smile as I realize, we already have parented through that for two years  and the Holy Spirit is only getting started. Spiritual Moms and Dads rise up!!!!

In the spirit, I see many, many warriors fighting to pull other believers up to higher levels of faith maturity. Some believers stay in recovery for decades. They find ways to serve there. Some backslide back into infirmity and paralysis. Some dive in and learn about faith and healing and use spiritual gifts that lay dormant and unnoticed for a long time. ( I desperately want this for every believer I encounter day by day, but the Lord constantly reminds me I can not choose for others. They have to choose to seek for themselves.)  I feel the conviction of the shortcomings of the church. In the spirit realm there are all-out-battles taking place for territory, for leadership, for authority and for souls. But the people of the church don't pray for their country, leaders, church, future structures, for their kids' future. They pray for themselves. Mostly for their own comfort to be renewed and propped up. Ouch.

I hear the voice of the Lord say,

"You can have the miracle when you stop bargaining for it and submit to my will. Contending is not bargaining."

"Some people hit a hard place and fold. They receive rescue. Some stay at the point of rescue and learn to serve there. Warriors always are in the fight - you are in the long game for Heaven and within yourself. Some try to live in this place with me, but they move on - move outside of my presence. They dust themselves off and make their own path and have no relationship with me. They have a testimony and they can lead others to me (and more) but they will not have communion with my heart."

I hang my head at this statement. More than anything I would communicate with every person who passes me day by day how beautiful it is to run to your Savior and Messiah and place your head on his chest and listen to his heart. Nothing in this world can surpass it, and once you are in that place with Jesus, nothing in the world can ever impact you like it once could, ever again.

Above all. SEEK HIM!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith to Overcome - There is God who fights for you!

Wear Your Garment of Joy in Battle